1. Somebody with dreads
2. the name of a brand that sells dread products/accessories
1. You see the dreads on that dread head?
All dread heads ain't from jamaica
2. I got some new dread head shampoo for my hair
-That dozer we smoked knocked me out
-Yall niggas think I'm trippin cuz I'm on dat dozer -Master P
, when someone's telling a lie, when someone says something that's stupid or doesn't make sense
- These hoes better stop that booty chatter and get my money
- Bush be speakin some booty chatter in his speaches
- I dont know what he was saying, it was just a whole lotta booty chatter
-Dats some booty chatter how they gon tell me no
A term popular in miami used when refering to a convertible
That boy dropped the top on that vert
It's basically a way to say hi or whats up to another individual
say brah = hey bro
Say brah, what's going on
another way to say
, what's going on
Say brah, what the business is?
Me, I'm chillin
What they do, what the business is? Word on the streets, Jeezy know what the handle is. - Young Jeezy
In a fight, hitting somebody with combo after combo or hitting your oponent from all sides; on the head, in the gut, behind them, ect.
When a monkey fights they wild out hitting you any way they can
He got knocked out after getting hit with that monkey knuckle. You can't block the monkey knuckle.
Cykliczny mail ze słowem dnia
Maile są wysyłane z adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Obiecujemy, że nie będziemy wysyłać żadnego spamu.