is a perfect
example of the rapid decline in the educational standards of the American
music industry. Soulja Boy
is also an example of the rapid decline in modern hip hop
With his new and only hit single "Crank Dat
" reaching the number one spot on
the Billboard Hot 100, Soulja Boy
has also become the number one
most hated rapper.
Advantages of being a Soulja Boy
1. No education
2. No talent is needed to make millions
with all the 14 year old girls that listen crap music!
Disadvantages of being a Soulja Boy
1. Your dignity
Simple steps to becoming a Soulja Boy
a bootlegged copy of Fruity Loops Studio.
2. Claim that you bought it with your life savings to generate sympathy.
3. Open up your bootlegged copy of Fruity Loops Studio.
4. Open the demo song, remove everything
but the drums.
5. Rename the song "Soulja Boy
- Crank Dat
6. Take out your mp3 player and turn on
the voice recorder.
7. Say the following words in the following order: (1)"Soulja Boy
" (3)"Bape" (4)"Ohhhhhh"
8. Repeat for 4 minutes, arrange
it with the background music and import it to youtube
Just remember the 3 main criterias needed for becoming the next Soulja Boy
1) Make sure your songs don't make sense (use a maximum of 4 words in your songs)
2) Repetition is the key to saving a lot of time and dedication otherwise needed to produce a REAL song
3) Get cheap sunglasses
(preferabbly from the dollar store) and white out your name on it