1) To defeat an opponent by using subtlety, cleverness, or a trickery. To force an opponent between choosing between two negative options (both of which benefit you).
2) To steal from someone else.
3) To dance while grinding one's ass
against another dancer's pelvis. This slang is common in Chicago.
4) To stab another person. This slang is common in South London.
1) He totally juked me into that Checkmate yesterday.
2) Hey! That kid just juked that DVD!
3) She was juking him all over the dance floor last night.
4) He got juked and mugged between the tube station and his flat.
Cykliczny mail ze słowem dnia
Maile są wysyłane z adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. Obiecujemy, że nie będziemy wysyłać żadnego spamu.