A gun that appeared on Der Riese (Nazi Zombies Mode) in Call of Duty: World at War. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 fires a bolt of electricity that can link to multiple targets, so it is very ammo
efficient. However, many people dislike
the Wunderwaffe DG-2 because if used
incorrectly it can stun fellow teammates
(Hazed Vision) and possibly kill the user.
1. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 cannot be used
in close proximity to a target like a shotgun
as it has a VERY high
slash damage and can down the user.
2. If the Wunderwaffe DG-2 hits
a target near a teammate the teammates
vision will haze
over for a couple seconds.
3. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 used
in the hands
of people who have
had some basic practice with it.
4. Dr. Maxis seems to have
hidden the weapon from
Edward Richtofen when they where working together.
5. Tank Dempsey often calls it "The Wonder-Waffle."
6. This seems to be Edward Richtofen's second favorate
gun to the MP40.