(Read: two point oh | two point zero)
Marketing catchphrase/buzzword than, when attached to a name, implies an "improved" or "superior" product than it's predicesor.
When used in comparisons like ' A is B 2.0" ,' it's like saying "B" is like "A" only "better."
SUVs are station wagons 2.0.
George Bush and Osama bin Laden think they're Jesus Christ 2.0.
Spotting the security camera domes, I felt the all-seeing eye looking at me.
1) A health or medical study that shows that a living person has a 100% of dying at some point in their life.
2) A reaction to a health or medical study that shows some substance causes illness.
3) Everything has some kind of consequence. Suck it up and deal with it!
First thing I learned in med-school was living causes death.
1. (Proper noun) VeriChip corporation, the manufacturer of RFID
2. (noun) The RFID
3. (verb) To get such an RFID
1. I lost money on the VeriChip stock because of the cancer scare.
2. Do you think I can get a verichip in my nose?
3. I got my cat verichiped in case she runs away.
A question of cause-and-effect or sequence of actions, possibly unanswerable.
From the eternal question "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
Did an earthquake cause the mine collapse, or was the collapse itself registered as the quake? This could be a chicken-or-egg problem.
Short for "Fuck University," a fictional university where uber-snooty, holier-than-thou, "I am so much better than you and don't you ever forget it" types are said to graduate from.
When used, it also gives said snobs a "fuck you" message.
Snob: Could you keep your garage door closed? Your Honda is depreciating the market value of our neighborhood.
Dude: Whoa! You must have earned your master's from Fuck U!
That girl used to be quite a talented artist until she became a marketing meatbot.
Cykliczny mail ze słowem dnia
Poniżej wpisz swój adres e-mail, aby codziennie rano otrzymywać na niego słowo dnia Urban Dictionary !
Maile są wysyłane z adresu email@example.com. Obiecujemy, że nie będziemy wysyłać żadnego spamu.