Extremely diverse place, you can find all kinds of people here. rich Republicans from Orange County, crime-ridden areas in South Central LA, rednecks, white trash in Riverside and San Bernardino County, surfers and hot girls along the coastal cities, beautiful but somewhat dangerous city of San Francisco, one of the best cities in the world San Diego, and great scenary in the Northern area, desert wasteland in Death Valley and Arizona border...
online website for making 'friends', and over 70% people up there will have the following things in their profiles:
1. has 'tila tequila' as their friend
2. the music they like include: my chemical romance, the used, green day, killers, or kottonmouth kings
3. they all hate drama and fake people
4. have a music video playing on their page
5. your computer is more likely to freeze when log on people's pages if you have an older model due to the over-decoration.
6. we will see this "This profile was edited with Thomas' myspace editor" somewhere in their profile
that's all I can think of right now
70% of myspace people have some taste of music.......
A very brutal country. You can buy almost everything you can dream of from vending machines. Famous for anime, manga, and disgusting porn (scatophagy, vomit, violent rape, hentai). A peaceful, polite country on the surface with a violent undertone. Overcrowded; surprisingly clean; extremely high smoking rate; obssessed with electronic gadgets; biggest producer economical, quality but also ugly-looking automobiles.
Their music includes cute j-pop to ultra-brutal grindcore. Suicide rate is high, people are nationalistic.
I am going to visit Japan this weekend, should I bring my machine gun?
co-host of the radio show loveline. Extremely funny, loves making fun of the callers, just a great comedic genius. pet peeves including junior college, Riverside, Van Nuys, Bakersfield, ranchero music....
"that's right, engineer Chris, still living with his mom. it's 10 minutes till the top of the hour, weather and traffic coming up. I'm beggin you, please drive through the red arrow!