Wyszukaj dowolne słowo, na przykład the eiffel tower:
An instance in movies or TV shows when two people face off for an argument and the shot zooms in on one's face and then the other's. It continually switches back and forth. A shorter series of shots can be used for drama. While a strangely long series of shots is usually used for comedy. Sometimes the shots slowly become closer to the target's eyes as they switch between the two subjects.
Person 1: Where are you going?
Person 2: Home.
Person 1: You're not going anywhere!
*Close-up face-off*
dodane przez RalphusAdolphus styczeń 10, 2006

Words related to Close-up face-off

camera close-up face-off zoom in zoom out