2. Another word for a somewhat violent and openly bitchy girl who hates many people, but for good reasons, and is not afraid to voice her opinions.
3. Term used for a girl desired by many, but remains faithful to her one true love, even when he treats her like shit
4. Rare term used for someone holding a large grudge against a few certain others for obvious reasons, and would like to hurt them in various ways. See freya, hannah, sarah
2. She's got some guts, I would love to be as em as her, but I'm too scared.
3. Maria: I don't know how she puts up with it!
Hinvid: Well, she's an em I guess...
4. Oh my god, we need to avoid her, she's really em at us, we'll end up in hospital!
1. Those people or things (plural).
2. That person (singular). Usage as a singular pronoun is similar to the use of the word they as a singular pronoun; used as a reference to a person where sex (male or female) is unspecified or has not been determined. Used in this way because english doesn't have a singular form nonsexual pronoun.