"Hello, my name is Dr. Crunk"
Beer and dog go good toghter!
Crunk in the dorm
Girls Getting Crunk
Ying Yang Twins
we gettin crunk up in lawrence, beak em hawks
Lil Jon, David Banner, & Lil Flip
Chronic + Drunk = CRUNK
1. To get Crunk is To have a good time.
2. Crunk is also thought to be derived from a combination or a portmanteau of the words "crazy" and "drunk", or a combination of "chronic" and "drunk", referring to the state of being both drunk from alcohol and high on marijuana, at the same time.
3. A style of music most commonly made by rap artists from the southern states, aka the Dirty South. Some crunk artists (or groups) are Lil' Jon, Pitbull, Lil' Scrappy, Trillville, and David Banner.
4. Something at a high level, as in volume.
2. "We're planning on going tomy place and getting TOTALLY crunk!!"
4. : "He got the speakers in the trunk with the bass on crunk." - Mos Def, from "Mr. Nigga" on Black on Both Sides