Wyszukaj dowolne słowo, na przykład fleek:
Arms that have saggy flabby bits near the armpit, that droop when the arms are raised and bulge out when the arms are by one's sides. It tends only to be women who suffer from dinnerlady arms.
Nice dress.....shame about the dinner lady arms
dodane przez RubyTuesday maj 08, 2006